RETAILER’S NOTE: You must be a confirmed retailer to order from this page
THANK YOU… for your interest in offering the Original Glovemate to your sporting goods customers.
We make becoming a Glovemate retailer quick and easy. Once you add Glovemate to your baseball-softball module, you will be very pleased with the Glovemate’s sell-through. We regularly advertise and promote Glovemate in sports magazines, catalogs, trade shows and tournaments.
We honor and provide “Special MVP Pricing” and terms to sporting goods retailers who are affiliated with one of the following buying groups or organizations: Nations Best Sports (NBS), Athletic Dealers of America (ADA), Sports, Inc., Team Athletic Gear (TAG), American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA), National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA), Southeastern Sporting Goods Show, Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) (Email Glovemate@aol.com for details).
GLOVEMATE PRICING & TERMS
Glovemate Cost: $4.00 (Min. One Dozen)
Terms: NET 30
Free Shipping (2 Dozen or More)
No credit checks for confirmed retailers
Orders shipped on date requested
PO’s placed via email (email@example.com)
or on this website
MSRP $7.99 – $8.99
WHY RETAILERS SELL GLOVEMATE
- Glovemate is a glove necessity for more than 40 million baseball and softball players.
- High word-of-mouth appeal (ballparks and leagues) drive traffic to your stores.
- High impulse purchase potential.
- High per-unit profit margin.
- Additional profits for sporting goods departments.
- A recognized necessity for baseball and softball players of all ages and skill levels.
- A variety of merchandising options available.
- Professional baseball player developed and tested.
- Unique product and design are fully patented.
- Volume sales & small package size creates maximum return for retail space.
- Packaged separately for left or right-handed players.